Pegasus is a high quality forward thinking healthcare provider.
At Pegasus, the people within our care are at the centre of everything that we do. We have 6 core values that reflect the work and aims of our care service:
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of the people within our care.
- To ensure that we are fit for our purpose.
- To ensure that we meet the assessed needs of each individual.
- To provide a top-quality level of service and to strive for continuous improvement.
- To develop positive outcomes and promote active participation.
- To employ a robust and experienced workforce.
Pegasus Care Services
Pegasus Care supports adults aged 18 – 65 with learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries, sensory loss, eating disorders, physical disabilities and complex needs.
Residential and respite care is provided in a small 12 bed registered care home, within West Bromwich. The home offers a warm, homely and safe environment that allows the people within our care to live in dignity, with choice and as independently as possible.
We also have several supported living services, specifically chosen to meet the individual needs of the people within our care.
For more information about our services please go to Areas We Cover or if you have any questions about any of our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
Several Pegasus Care homes are purpose-built, ensuring that individual’s specific needs can be met. We have bungalows that offer ground floor accommodation and two or three-story houses are also available. All properties are located within town centres and offer easy access to local amenities such as shops, cinemas and activity centres.
“Living at Pegasus Care Residential Home is the best thing ever, its so much fun…”